Front Desk Positions
|Title:||Front Desk Positions|
|Department:||Microtel Inn and Suites|
DescriptionThis position appeals to those individuals who enjoy making others’ experiences satisfying. Also, appeals to those who enjoy helping others.
The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience in a service industry (preferably a hotel), and a passion for delivering a service that surpasses the guests’ expectations. Must be outgoing, full of enthusiasm and love to smile.
Position Summary: The Front Desk Attendant performs sales and customer service activities as well as accounting functions as related to guest registration and revenue reporting/recording.
Requirements: Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit. High School Diploma or GED.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities, skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Actively engage in cheerful interaction with guests.
- Sell rooms and make advance reservations.
- Promote our meeting and banquet facilities.
- Reconciliation of each guest transaction.
- Create an environment that promotes quality and teamwork while supporting the mission and interests of Microtel and Charles Pointe Hospitality.
- Make sound judgment calls and decisions based on the principles of Microtel and Charles Pointe Hospitality.
- All other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or the General Manager. As the scope of our business changes, so may the responsibilities of this position
Other Benefits: Bonus,
About Our Organization: Microtel Inn & Suites Bridgeport is located at Charles Pointe, and is adjacent to the Bridgeport Conference Center, a Regional Conference Facility in North Central West Virginia where business and pleasure go hand-in-hand - the ideal choice for business conferences, social events or association retreats. A new facility, the Microtel Inn & Suites Bridgeport is where modern accommodations and overall guest satisfaction are the top priorities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications