The ideal candidate for this position would want to provide consistent quality service throughout each customer’s dining experience including courteous greetings, accurate information, and a gracious attitude.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year food service or related work
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills
- Reliable attendance
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Greet and interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seat all guests in a timely and courteous fashion. Clear extra settings if not needed. Present menu to each guest.
- Answer telephone and take reservations using professional language.
- Keep work area/podium clean and organized. Menus should be wiped down at the end of each shift and replaced if wrinkled or soiled.
- Communicate with kitchen and staff to ensure steady flow of dining guests.
- Maintain waiting list of guests. It is the greeter's responsibility to know what tables are available, who is covering each section and how to seat guests alternately in each section.
Attributes of Service:
Individuals working within Charles Pointe properties possess certain personal attributes that reinforce the vision and reputation for exceptional services. Employees are able to embrace hospitality values and blend them with a modern culture that benefits each guest and customer who visits our businesses.
About Our Organization: Mia Margherita is the area’s first and only Coal Fired Pizzeria. This Trattoria style Restaurant features Coal Fired Artisan Pizza, Italian Comfort Food and a Full Service Bar.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability. EOE
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications