|Department:||Bridgeport Conference Center|
Position: Dishwasher / Busser
Reports to: Executive Chef/Sous Chef/Lead Cook
This position appeals to an individual who enjoys being a part of a professional kitchen by providing excellent service to customers, enjoys cleaning and has an eye for detail.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience in a service industry (preferably hospitality), and a passion for delivering a service that surpasses the guests’ expectations. Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail.
Requirements: Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
Essential Job Functions, Responsibilities, Managerial Requirements, & Business Skills:
Responsibilities, skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Your main role will be one of efficiency, ensuring servers and kitchen staff have the equipment they need to effectively serve our guests.
- You must be able to lift and carry light loads, operate various equipment such as the dish machine, and offer your help to staff as needed.
- As a busser you will be assisting the server's by clearing tables and carrying trays to and from the kitchen.
- All other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or the Executive Chef and Banquet Manager.
- As the scope of our business changes, so may the responsibilities of this position.
Other Benefits: Flexible schedule, Competitive Pay and some meals
About Our Organization: Bridgeport Conference Center is a Regional Conference Facility in North Central West Virginia where business and pleasure go hand-in-hand. It's the ideal choice for business conferences, social events or association retreats. A new facility, Bridgeport Conference Center is where innovative meeting solutions, modern accommodations and overall guest satisfaction are the top priorities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability. EOE