|Department:||Bridgeport Conference Center|
DescriptionThe Dishwasher position appeals to an individual who enjoys being a part of a professional kitchen by providing excellent service to customers, enjoys cleaning and has an eye for detail.
- Previous experience in a service industry (preferably hospitality)
- Passion for delivering a service that surpasses the guests’ expectations
- Must enjoy cleaning and have an eye for detail
- Reliable attendance
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit
- Your main role will be one of efficiency, ensuring servers and kitchen staff have the equipment they need to effectively serve our guests.
- You must be able to lift and carry light loads, operate various equipment such as the dish machine, and offer your help to staff as needed.
- As a Dishwasher you will be assisting the server's by clearing tables and carrying trays to and from the kitchen.
- All other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or the Executive Chef.
- As the scope of our business changes, so may the responsibilities of this position.
Attributes of Service: Individuals working within Charles Pointe properties possess certain personal attributes that reinforce the vision and reputation for exceptional services. Employees are able to embrace hospitality values and blend them with a modern culture that benefits each guest and customer who visits our businesses.
About Our Organization: Bridgeport Conference Center is a Regional Conference Facility in North Central West Virginia where business and pleasure go hand-in-hand. It's the ideal choice for business conferences, social events or association retreats. A new facility, Bridgeport Conference Center is where innovative meeting solutions, modern accommodations and overall guest satisfaction are the top priorities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.