|Department:||Bridgeport Conference Center|
DescriptionOur Banquet Server position appeals to an individual who enjoys busy banquet departments specializing in innovative set-ups and upscale menus. This property aggressively sells social and other catering functions and seeks that individual who wants to work in that environment with a progressive company in the hospitality industry. The Banquet Server can make a significant impact on the guests' experience. The ideal candidate for this position would want to provide consistent quality service throughout an event. Which means all guests experience prompt, courteous and accurate service that is delivered with a smile. The Banquet Server should be available to their guests at all times. They are to provide service according to the event needs. Food and beverage should be replenished at all times. Also, servers should be able to anticipate the needs of their guests to ensure the highest experience possible.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Effective verbal communication
- Clean and Professional uniform
- Our company dress code bans visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Reliable attendance
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit
- The banquet server will setup and prepare the banquet rooms for the function.
- The banquet server will serve and clear tables as well as reset banquet rooms at the end of functions.
- Servers are also responsible for cleaning the banquet hallway and organizing storerooms.
- They are responsible for setting up and maintaining event beverage and food displays for event guests.
- They must comply with all sanitation standards.
- They must know how to properly set banquet areas according to what type of event.
- They will work closely with the set up/av crew, banquet captain and banquet managers.
- They must serve food and beverages in proper manner to the guests according to standards of service.
- Maintain communication with supervisors and guests to ensure all guest needs are fulfilled.
- Maintain uniform and grooming guidelines according to the employee handbook.
Attributes of Service: Individuals working within Charles Pointe properties possess certain personal attributes that reinforce the vision and reputation for exceptional services. Employees are able to embrace hospitality values and blend them with a modern culture that benefits each guest and customer who visits our businesses.
About Our Organization: Bridgeport Conference Center is a Regional Conference Facility in North Central West Virginia where business and pleasure go hand-in-hand. It's the ideal choice for business conferences, social events or association retreats. A new facility, Bridgeport Conference Center is where innovative meeting solutions, modern accommodations and overall guest satisfaction are the top priorities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.