The ideal candidate for this position would want to provide consistent quality service throughout an event. Which means all guests experience prompt, courteous and accurate service that is delivered with a smile.
The Server should be available to their guests at all times. They are to provide service according to the event needs. Food and beverage should be replenished at all times. Also, servers should be able to anticipate the needs of their guests to ensure the highest experience possible.
Requirements: Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- The server will setup and prepare tables for service.
- The server will serve and clear tables as well as reset tables.
- Servers are also responsible for cleaning and organizing their assigned areas and work stations.
- They must comply with all sanitation standards.
- They must serve food and beverages in proper manner to the guests according to standards of service.
- Maintain communication with supervisors and guests to ensure all guest needs are fulfilled.
- Maintain uniform and grooming guidelines according to the employee handbook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Effective verbal communication
- Clean and Professional uniform
Attributes of Service
Individuals working within Charles Pointe properties possess certain personal attributes that reinforce the vision and reputation for exceptional services. Employees are able to embrace hospitality values and blend them with a modern culture that benefits each guest and customer who visits our businesses.